Overview & Benefits
The Accounting Clerk will assist in the preparation, verification and maintenance for a variety of one or more general accounting functions or documents. General accounting responsibilities including Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Account Reconciliation, Cash Reconciliation and assist with Month-End Close. The ideal candidate must be extremely confidential, works well with other employees, positive attitude, quick learner and very system savvy.
- Distribute bills for approval
- Enter bills into accounting system
- Remit payments to vendors
- Daily deposit
- Posting client payments
Responsible for bank and account reconciliations and GL entries
Maintain and distribute company KPI’s
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field. A combination of education and experience is acceptable.
- Experience and knowledge of General Ledger
- Strong proficiency in Excel
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to learn quickly
- Must be self-starter and self-sufficient, with a positive attitude and great organization and prioritizing skills
- Attention to detail and focus on accuracy is essential