Chief Financial Officer
Overview & Benefits
Hayes Locums is the "Fastest Growing Company in South Florida" and we are seeking an ethical, strategic, dynamic Servant Leader to join our executive leadership team as the Chief Financial Officer. The CFO will execute the strategic vision of the company to ensure excellence in our finance, accounting, IT, and HR divisions, while partnering with all service and sales teams to ensure process and financial efficiencies, and develop top talent to scale Hayes Locums. This position requires extensive financial knowledge, passion, and commitment to supporting the company’s goals while upholding our values and ethics.
As the CFO of the “Fastest Growing Staffing Company in the United States” SFBJ 2018, you will be responsible for leading strategic and tactical financial initiatives. You will utilize your 15+ years of experience and business acumen to provide the executive team with ethical and critical advice on company strategies and their implementation, manage the accounting and finance departments, lead the IT and HR teams, and partner with all departments to ensure successful growth.
We are searching for a CFO who is passionate about scaling a business while leading all financial aspects of Hayes Locums to ensure our long-term success. Hayes Locums is a healthcare staffing agency that has delivered excellence in our industry since 2012. Our dedication to match positive outcomes with high-impact service has won the company high praise, winning "Best Places to Work" and the "Fastest Growing Staffing Firm in the United States" awards in 2017.
- Plan, develop, organize, implement, direct and evaluate the organization’s fiscal function and performance.
- Evaluate and advise on the impact of long-range planning, introduction of new programs/strategies and regulatory interaction.
- Develop and advise on cost and reimbursement strategies as well as account receivables, collections, and DSO.
- Oversee FP&A department and ensure timely delivery of accurate financial information and analysis.
- Enhance and/or develop, implement and enforce policies and procedures of the organization by way of systems that will improve the overall operation and effectiveness of the agency.
- Partner to lead the IT and HR departments to align with company strategy.
- Establish credibility throughout the organization as an effective problem solver; be viewed as approachable and as a mentor on financial issues.
- Continual improvement of the budgeting process through education of department managers on financial issues impacting their budgets.
- Provide strategic financial input and leadership on decision-making issues affecting the organization.
- Oversee all treasury functions and provide recommendations for new products, services or improvements.
- Responsible for cash forecasting including minimum cash threshold to meet operating needs.
- Participate in the evaluation and negotiation of contracts.
- Ensure continual improvement of the timeliness and accuracy of the agency's cash flow and management of the billing process (A/R).
- Evaluate the finance division structure and team plan for continual improvement of the efficiency and effectiveness of the group as well as providing individuals with professional and personal growth opportunities.
- Enhance and/or develop, implement and enforce policies and procedures of the organization by way of systems that will improve the overall operation and effectiveness of the corporation.
- Provide technical financial advice and knowledge to others within the financial discipline.
- Bachelor’s degree required,
- 15+ years of progressive financial management responsibility, Minimum of 10 years of VP or above
- 10+ years of experience leading financial teams
- Masters Degree and or CPA preferred