Content Marketing Manager
Overview & Benefits
Hayes Locums, is a temporary physician and advanced practices staffing agency delivering excellence in the healthcare industry since 2012. Our dedication to finding impactful healthcare professionals for hospitals and providing high-impact service has won the company high praise of "Best Places to Work" and the "Fastest Growing Staffing Company in the United States"- SIA.
Founded on the principles of Servant Leadership, we put the needs of others first and developing our people to perform at the highest level is the key to our success. We are recognized for our integrity, which our physicians, clients, and employees trust.
Hayes Locums is looking for an experienced Content Marketing Manager with the core purpose to engage our target audience (physicians and advanced practice clinicians) by creating content primarily for digital consumption and create and manage the content necessary to tell a compelling and differentiated story, collaborating with key stakeholders from within the business. The Content Marketing Manager will play a key role in enriching our website and company materials with powerful messaging, as well as marketing and social media content. Ultimately, they will deliver quality content that appeals to our audience, attracts providers, delivers sales leads, and increases brand awareness.
The Content Marketing Manager will communicate to audiences about his or her content strategy and collaborate with team members across the organization – such as subject matter experts, leadership and the full marketing team.
- Write content for a variety of formats from case studies to blog posts and social media content
- Manage Blog Page
- Create and manage the content marketing calendar
- Manage third-party agencies such as writers, bloggers, and graphic design firms
- Create concise, eye-catching, and innovative headlines and body copy
- Research and organize facts and sources
- Interview sources/subject matter experts
- Brainstorm and collaborate with Marketing team for new ideas and strategies
- Build a following for the Hayes Locums’ brand on social media with creative work
- Write on a wide variety of topics for multiple platforms (website, articles, social updates, case studies, etc.)
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
- Identify provider needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Identify competitor’s strengths and weaknesses to position the company as industry thought leaders
- Ensure all-around consistency (brand style, fonts, images and tone)
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, journalism, PR, English, or related fields
- 5-7 years' experience in content marketing, marketing, or communications
- High level of creativity, attention to detail, and project management skills required.
- Familiarity with keyword placement and SEO as well as inbound marketing strategies.
- Prior experience producing content for the web including ebooks, blog posts, website content, landing pages, webinars, podcasts, decks, social posts, case studies, videos and more.
- Experience building audiences either online or offline.
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (particularly Photoshop and InDesign) a plus.
- Strong understanding of demand generation tactics
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Powerpoint, and Excel)
- Experience in medical/healthcare related industries is a plus