Overview & Benefits
As a Credentialing Coordinator you will be a part of the Client Services department, your primary responsibilities include ensuring the credentialing materials and other relevant documents required are collected and organized according to the standards defined by the Medical Staff Coordinator.
You will play a key role in facilitating the final steps of the placement process for our clients and physicians while providing a positive customer experience for both internal and external customers.
If you are detail oriented, results driven with a passion for service the Credentialing Coordinator position may be a fit for you!
What would you do every day as a Credentialing Coordinator?
- Manage and complete hospital privilege applications in an accurate and timely fashion
- Partners and communicates directly the Medical Staff Manager to request and obtain items needed to complete the physician’s file (Example: references, verifications, affiliations, immunizations, drug screens and other necessary documents.
- Document updates in our customer relationship management software with notes, outstanding items and emails
- Adheres to the protocols, processes, and policies established in accordance with the hospital/ medical institution’s unique requirements
- Takes ownership for understanding and resolving problems, issues and questions
- Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 1 year of experience in a professional office setting, administrative or customer service role
- High level of customer service, sense of urgency and follow through
- Ability to work in a deadline driven environment
- Ability to meet and/or exceed quantity and quality service-related driven metrics
- Proficient at Microsoft 365 products (Excel, Power Point, Word, and Outlook)
- Highly organized in managing one’s schedule, duties, workflows, and responsibilities
- Exposure to process improvement, 6 sigma, or lean sigma preferred
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.