Credentialing Liaison - Temporary
Overview & Benefits
The Credentialing Liaison is part of the Cleint Services Department and is responsible for data entering and gathering of healthcare practitioner information, including in-depth, detailed, or challenging research of information.
This is a temporary role lasting thru December 2019 with the possibility of being extended.
- Assists internal credentialing specialists throughout the credentialing process
- Review provider applications and resumes for consistency and accuracy
- Evaluate credentialing submissions according to the Hayes Healthcare Requirements
- Perform primary (e.g., hospitals, licensing boards, etc.) and secondary source verifications of perspective providers’ credentials with special emphasis on provider issues relating to malpractice claims, privileging, criminal concerns, license anomalies and discrepancies in education
- Assists in gathering and verifying physician information, compiling required documents, researching necessary information and verifying medical licenses
- Acts as a liaison between medical staff services and the sales teams throughout the credentialing process.
- Prepares submitted credentialing packets for to ensure accurate completion
- Updates credentialing log for currency and accuracy
- Partners with sales teams by collaborating in credentialing packet submissions to ensure excellent service and data accuracy to both internal and external customers
- High School Diploma
- A minimum of 2 years of administrative experience
- Communicate clearly and concisely
- Ability to professionally work in both a team unit and independently
- Detail oriented with the ability to consistently maintain quality and production expectations
- Proficient in data entry, MS Word, Excel and web-based applications, and database programs
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.