Digital Inbound Marketing Manager
Overview & Benefits
Are you a creative, ambitious digital marketer with experience building and growing an inbound marketing strategy from the ground up? If so, you may be the ideal candidate to join a company that has been praised as one of the “Best Places to Work” and a “2019 Fastest Growing Company” – South Florida Business Journal. We are looking for a passionate, data-driven inbound marketer to own the marketing funnel for our company.
Hayes Locums is a healthcare staffing and physician recruiting firm specializing in matching physicians and advanced practice clinicians to temporary positions that fit their needs. The Digital Inbound Marketing Manager will be responsible for attracting site traffic, converting that traffic into new leads and nurturing those leads to close in partnership with the sales team.
The Digital Inbound Marketing Manager must be a hands-on digital marketing expert of email, SEO, SEM and websites from.
- Balance a wide range of projects and timelines using a strong organization, project management and deadline-driven, results-oriented approach.
- Develop execute, monitor and manage all aspects of paid performance marketing channels (Google Adwords, SEM, Display, Retargeting, etc.)
- Lead our SEO and SEM efforts to generate paid and organic leads
- Conduct ongoing keyword research to determine what words we should bid on, which words our competitors are using and what strategies will yield the best return
- Report on organic content performance and make recommendations to improve content quality and ranking
- Enhance the overall experience for users visiting the website to drive on-page engagements, reduce bounce rate and increase leads.
- Grow new leads by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content.
- Develop marketing automation and lead nurturing processes
- Establish closed-loop analytics to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process to convert customers.
- Ensure that the infrastructure (web page tagging) is accurately deployed in order to enable reporting and analysis.
- Load and deploy content using Content Management System
- Participate in the creation, measurement and ongoing optimization of e-mail nurture campaigns
- Measure all digital channels so you can assess the success of each channel, optimize spend accordingly and report back on these findings
- Contribute innovative digital marketing strategies and ideas
- BA/BS degree in Marketing, Advertising, Business is required
- 5+ years digital marketing experience
- 3-5 years managing direct report(s). One direct report to start
- Experience building and executing marketing automation campaigns
- Experience working with a Content Management System
- Proficiency in email marketing platforms
- Proficient in MS Office Suite including Outlook, Excel and Word
- Strong project management skills.
- A solid history of producing summary reports and metrics; a keen eye for mining data to uncover business insights.
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions.
- Independent, self-starter, relationship-builder
- Bonus skills: HTML/CSS, Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience in Recruiting or Medical Industry strongly preferred
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future