Director of Service Operations
Overview & Benefits
The Director of Operations will lead the external credentialing, licensing, assignment coordinators and travel customer service teams to provide excellent service to our internal and external customers, ensure process efficiencies and develop top talent.
· Learn and understand the locums tenens business and processes in order to ensure the teams’ performance to Hayes’ high quality standards.
· Maintain a culture of servant leadership, focusing on developing our people and processes to serve both our internal and external customers
· Collaborate with leaders throughout our company
· Recruit, select, train, develop, retain and motivate the service teams to support the growth of the company
· Coach, mentor, and hold their direct reports accountable by conducting weekly one on one meetings and side by side coaching to review progress, strategies, goals, and achievements.
· Identify and execute process improvement initiatives to increase production, service levels and quality
· Build, coach and maintain a pipeline of leaders to maximize company’s accelerated growth.
· Create an environment in which others are motivated to remain with the organization
· Keep teams focused on the organization's key initiatives and priorities to ensure the growth goals of the company are accomplished
· Evaluate service strategies impacting the business and use the information to effectively design and implement strategic plans to achieve a competitive advantage
· Participate in the development and execution of the formal divisional budgeting process
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business other related field
- At least 7 years of leadership experience in sales, customer service, and/ or operations managing large teams (50+)
- High level of customer service, sense of urgency and follow through
- Proven ability to build effective relationships
- Work in a deadline driven environment
- Meet and/or exceed quantity and quality service-related driven metrics
- Highly organized in managing one’s schedule, duties, workflows, and responsibilities
- Exposure to process improvement, 6 sigma, or lean sigma a plus
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.