Overview & Benefits
Hayes Locums, is a temporary physician and advanced practices staffing agency delivering excellence in the healthcare industry since 2012. Our dedication to finding impactful healthcare professionals for hospitals and providing high-impact service has won the company high praise of "Best Places to Work" and the "Fastest Growing Staffing Company in the United States"- SIA.
Founded on the principles of Servant Leadership, we put the needs of others first and developing our people to perform at the highest level is the key to our success. We are recognized for our integrity, which our physicians, clients, and employees trust.
The Facilities Supervisor will be responsible for all aspects of daily facility operations and management for currently 55,000 square ft across 2 locations. The Facilities Supervisor will ensure proper building operations, maintenance, engineering, outside vendor management, and budgeting – plans and manages reactive and preventative maintenance as well as necessary repairs to keep our buildings at an optimal level. Areas of responsibility include but are not limited to all building needs: interior finishing’s, lighting, HVAC, life safety systems, building controls, fire & security systems, electrical, paint, and overall premier working space.
How will you make an impact?
- Partner with leadership on the build out of an additional HQ location to be based in Fort Lauderdale
- Space planning to include build outs, new hire, office desk setup, forecast planning
- Manage and lead offices moves, relocations to include interior space build stages
- Responsible for RFPs, RFI, recommendations of vendor contract negotiations
- Manage all furniture acquisitions including office equipment
- Leading communications, setting expectations, and coordinating with external vendors and in-house maintenance staff; ensure all needed documents are turned in to the building to allow for external service
- Serve as the Team lead on business continuity and crisis response plan and communication initiatives
- Coordinate paper recycling and document shredding programs
- Serve as a point of contact with property management group
- Associate’s Degree or certain Technical/Vocational certifications may be accepted with relevant job experience
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in Facilities Management
- Mechanical Aptitude
- Leads as a Servant Leader by exemplifying excellence in service to both internal and external customers
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to resolve problems and emergencies in a timely manner while maintaining a calm demeanor
- Ability to lift at least 30 lbs on a regular basis and up to 50 lbs occasionally
- Strong project and vendor management skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Valid Driver's License
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future