Overview & Benefits
Hayes Locums is looking for a Financial Analyst to join our Corporate Finance team based in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. This is a key role with a high level of visibility and impact across the organization. As part of an experienced Financial Planning & Analysis team, you will report to the Manager, FP&A and will be supporting senior executives and business leaders across sales and service departments, providing key insights into business performance and helping them make sound business decisions.
How will you make an impact?
- Assist with the analysis of the monthly business performance. Using accounting and operational data, provide a deeper insight into drivers of variances to budget and forecast.
- Provide ongoing support to senior financial analysts with weekly/monthly business reporting, monthly management reporting and operational trackers.
- Update daily/weekly booking forecast models and ensure timely delivery to various stakeholders including senior executives and sales leaders.
- Actively participate in annual budgeting process through providing data support to non-finance teams, creating/updating budget models and assisting senior financial analysts on ad-hoc basis.
- Provide general ledger coordination to accounting, provide accrual and reclass support during month-end close.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting or Business
- 1 - 3 years of related FP&A experience in corporate finance or academic program
- Advanced MS Excel skills with experience in using formulas such as VLOOKUP, SUMIFs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A team player with willingness to learn from other team members
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future