Inside Sales Consultant
Overview & Benefits
Hayes Locums is a healthcare staffing agency that delivers excellence since 2012. Our dedication to positive match outcomes and high-impact service has won the company high praise "Best Places to Work" and the "Fastest Growing Company in South Florida"- SFBJ.
Our Inside Sales Consultants are trained through our Hayes Business School to identify quality physicians for open positions, work through the credentialing and licensing process, and offer personalized service to both its physicians and facilities throughout the assignment duration.
Hayes Locums offers a fun, energetic work environment, with competitive compensation and financial and personal growth opportunities backed by highly experienced, top-ranked industry professionals. Founded on the principles of Servant Leadership, putting the needs of others first and developing our people to perform at the highest level, we are recognized for our integrity, which our physicians and clients have grown to trust.
- Negotiate and place Physicians and Advance Practice Nurses into healthcare facilities by matching candidate’s background to temporary job requirements
- Network and develop lasting relationships with physicians and healthcare providers to grow your book of business
- Exceed your monthly goals in a fast paced inside sales environment
- Provide excellent customer service to all clients
- Be open to coaching and training to ensure success
- Bachelors Degree or 2+ years of experience in consultative sales or selling a professional service
- Minimum of 1 year work experience in sales, customer service, or leadership (Will consider organizational involvement: student athlete, clubs, military, community involvement)
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.