Inside Sales Consultant
Overview & Benefits
Hayes Locums is a temporary physician and advanced practices staffing agency delivering excellence in the healthcare industry since 2012. Consultants identify qualified physicians for open positions, work through the credentialing and licensing process, and offer personalized service to both its physicians and facilities throughout the assignment duration. Our dedication to positive match outcomes and high-impact service has won the company high praise, including second place in the Sun Sentinel “Top Workplace for 2015,” number one on the Staffing Industry Analysts “Fastest Growing US Staffing Firms for 2017,” and Inavero’s Best of Staffing® Client Award and Best of Staffing® Talent Award for 2017.
Hayes Locums offers a fun, energetic work environment, with competitive compensation and growth opportunities backed by highly experienced, top-ranked industry professionals. Founded on the principles of Servant Leadership, putting the needs of others first and developing our people to perform at the highest level, Hayes Locums is recognized for its utmost of integrity, which our physicians and clients have grown to trust.
- Screen, interview, recommend for hiring, negotiate compensation and place physicians and advanced practice professionals into healthcare facilities by matching candidate’s background to temporary job requirements
- Network and develop lasting relationships with physicians and healthcare providers to grow your book of business
- Consult with physicians, advanced practice professionals and healthcare providers during the term of the placement
- Exceed your monthly goals in a fast paced inside sales environment
- Provide excellent customer service to all clients
- Be open to coaching and training to ensure success
- Bachelors Degree strongly preferred, will consider experience in lieu of education
- Minimum of 1 year work experience in sales, customer service, or leadership (Will consider organizational involvement: student athlete, clubs, military, community involvement)
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.