Inside Sales Consultant
Overview & Benefits
As a Physician Recruiter, you will play a critical role in providing staffing solutions to healthcare facilities across the United States, you will do this by utilizing a consultative sales approach. The ideal candidate will welcome the opportunity to be part of a fast-paced, entrepreneurial organization and thrive in our unique and collaborative culture. We provide a foundation of success by starting your career with in-classroom style/hands-on training before transitioning into the production environment. This is followed up with continued ongoing daily, weekly, and monthly targeted education.
HOW WILL YOU MAKE AN IMPACT?
- Research Prospects: Utilizing more than just LinkedIn or job boards you’ll apply in-depth research techniques and strategies to find pools of top physician talent to best fit our healthcare facility partner(s) unique needs
- Execution: Cold/Warm calling top physician candidates to engage interest in working a locum tenens assignment
- Evaluate: Interviewing specialty physician candidates and evaluating their experience and expectations of a future role (availability, location, schedule, money, etc.)
- Collaborate: Building strong relationships with your specialty team (physician recruiters, senior physician recruiters, and a manager) will aid you in finding and attracting talent specific to your team’s needs. You’ll also work closely with our support teams to help your candidates move through the recruitment process (licensing, credentialing, certifications, education, references, malpractice evaluation, background verification, and travel arrangements)
- Prioritize: In our fast-paced, ever-changing environment, you’ll be juggling multiple requisitions and always provide a “white glove” candidate experience. Using your own logic on how to best plan, organize and execute will allow you to build your business over the years. Think of this career opportunity as “Your Name” Locums!
HOW DO YOU GET HERE?
- Self-motivated and driven; you look for solutions through different perspectives
- Curious and dives deeper beyond the surface level, enjoys research and uncovering areas of opportunity
- Ability to balance multiple tasks and meet tight deadlines
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills, and desire to build long-term relationships/partnerships
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and goal-driven environment
- Exceptional professional presence with a “will to win” and an owner like business mindset
- Confident, reliable, responsible, hardworking, and a collaborative team player
- Bachelor’s Degree or 4+ years of experience in consultative sales or selling a professional service
- Minimum of 1-year work experience in sales, customer service, or leadership (Will consider organizational involvement: student-athlete, clubs, military, community involvement)
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.