Overview & Benefits
Hayes Locums, is a temporary physician and advanced practices staffing agency delivering excellence in the healthcare industry since 2012. Our dedication to our has won the company high praise, including second place in the Sun Sentinel “Top Workplace for 2015,” number one on the Staffing Industry Analysts “Fastest Growing US Staffing Firms for 2017,” and Inavero’s Best of Staffing® Client Award and Best of Staffing® Talent Award for 2017 and 2018.
Hayes Locums offers a collaborative, engaged and energetic work environment, with growth opportunities and the ability to tackle complex and challenging projects. Founded on the principles of Servant Leadership, putting the needs of others first and developing our people to perform at the highest level, Hayes Locums is recognized for its utmost of integrity, which our physicians and clients have grown to trust.
Hayes Locums is looking for a creative, collaborative and results oriented Instructional Designer (Digital Learning Specialist) who will thrive in our agile and growing environment. This is an exciting opportunity to get in at the ground level to create, innovate and leave a lasting impression. You will be a part of the Human Resources Department and report to the Sr. Manager, Training and Development, in this role you will partner with key stakeholders across our Sales and Service line divisions to execute on both classroom and digital learning content.
The Instructional Designer (Digital Learning Specialist) will create online learning modules, instructor-led training and supporting materials following an instructional design process. This individual will help develop the digital learning strategy for Hayes Locums and is required to have experience with implementing and managing a Learning Management System (LMS). The Digital Learning Specialist will use strong project management, systems, interpersonal skills, written, and visual communication skills to bring together text, images, video and audio to communicate and educate our employees.
What will you do?
- Create engaging learning content for both existing and new curricula or programs
- Participate in the development of the digital learning strategy for Hayes Locums
- Participate in the needs assessment, design, and development of programs or role-specific curriculum roadmaps.
- Appraise capabilities, strengths and weaknesses of e-learning technologies and tools (existing and new)
- Facilitation of classroom training
- Create and facilitate measurement plans to evaluate the effectiveness of the learning programs
What does it take to get here?
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in adult learning or instructional technology; experience designing, developing, and implementing high-quality, engaging learning experiences including eLearning, micro-learning, mobile learning, video, podcasts, and blended learning
- Minimum of 2 years of experience creating and executing managing the architecture of digital learning solutions
- Direct experience managing the architecture of digital learning solutions in a large, complex organization
- Demonstrated experience using Learning Management Systems platforms
- Demonstrates competency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, CRM, eLearning authoring tools (i.e. Articulate, Adobe Captivate etc.)
- Expertise and thought leadership on multimedia learning best practice
- Strong project management skills with ability to work independently or in teams with limited supervision in fast paced environment
- Troubleshoots and resolves issues as they relate to digital learning technologies
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.