Overview & Benefits
Hayes Locums, is a temporary physician and advanced practices staffing agency delivering excellence in the healthcare industry since 2012. Our dedication to finding impactful healthcare professionals for hospitals and providing high-impact service has won the company high praise of "Best Places to Work" and the "Fastest Growing Staffing Company in the United States"- SIA.
Founded on the principles of Servant Leadership, we put the needs of others first and developing our people to perform at the highest level is the key to our success. We are recognized for our integrity, which our physicians, clients, and employees trust.
The Receptionist is responsible for serving as a first point of contact for visitors, customers and employees. The Receptionist will manage calls in a timely manner, determine the nature of business, and route calls appropriately. The Receptionist ensures customer service excellence to internal associates, vendors and external stakeholders. The Receptionist will also provide general office support with a variety of clerical activities and related tasks.
- Answers calls professionally, promptly and correctly routes calls to appropriate personnel or department. Transfer calls to voicemail or documents call details when appropriate personnel are unavailable.
- Retrieves messages from email (general mailbox) and forwards to appropriate personnel.
- Answers questions about organization and provides callers with address, directions, and other general information.
- Greets on-site visitors, determines nature of business, and announces visitors to appropriate personnel.
- Notifies employees of their deliveries (lunch, packages, etc.).
- Monitors visitor access and issues visitor badges.
- Accepts and signs for incoming packages, notifies appropriate personnel of incoming packages, organizes outgoing packages.
- Creates shipping labels.
- Orders and maintains all office supplies.
- Maintains reception area, large conference room, training room and kitchen areas.
- Pick up, sort, stamp, and file mail.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Associate’s Degree
- 2 years of experience in a receptionist role; knowledge of office methods, practices, and procedures
- 2 years of customer service experience
- Must be able to multi task
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills with the ability to maintain a positive attitude
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite: Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Ability to perform routine clerical work and other projects assigned and complete these projects within given timelines
- Must maintain a professional appearance to represent the organization’s image
- Ability to sit for long periods of time
- Ability to work from 8:30am to 5:30pm Monday – Friday
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.