Sales Summer Internship 2019
Overview & Benefits
Hayes Locums is a healthcare staffing agency that has been delivering excellence since 2012. Our dedication to positive match outcomes and high-impact service has won the company high praise including "Best Places to Work" and the "Fastest Growing Company in South Florida"- South Florida Business Journal.
What sets us apart?
Hayes Locums offers a fun, energetic work environment, with competitive compensation and financial and personal growth opportunities backed by highly experienced, top-ranked industry professionals. Founded on the principles of Servant Leadership, we put the needs of others first and develop our people to perform at the highest level. Our company is recognized for our integrity, which our employees, physicians, and hospitals trust.
What You’ll Do:
As a Sales Intern, you will obtain hands on sales experience working both with physicians and advanced practitioners. As an intern, you will learn the inside sales cycle from prospecting talent through sourcing, negotiating placements, problem-solving through difficult situations, and professional communication. You will have weekly goals and tasks set forth by your leader and a potential job offer prior to graduation.
This is an exciting opportunity to:
- Gain Exposure with Database/Lead Generation Management
- Participate in an Inside Sales environment
- Partner with our Medical Staff Services team
- Provide excellent customer service and meet key performance indicators
- Start your journey to becoming a top sales performer
What’s in it for you?
- Best in Class Sales Training, Sales Prospecting & Sales Communication exercises
- Shadowing Program – Observe Hayes Top Sales Talent
- Top Intern Recognition Awards
- Project and Present to Hayes Executives
- Apprentice 1 day/week
- Opportunity to apply your entrepreneurial and classroom skills in a growing environment
- Must be a Senior enrolled in an accredited full-time Bachelor'sdegree program
- Minimum GPA of 3.0
- Ability to complete a 12 weekinternship program from May 13th to August 9th
- Ability to work in a fast paced, high-energy environment.
- Strong problem solving, attention to detail, and communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks, work on multiple assignments, and manage ambiguity.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future