Sr. Help Desk Technician
Overview & Benefits
Hayes Locums, is a temporary physician and advanced practices staffing agency delivering excellence in the healthcare industry since 2012. Our dedication to positive match outcomes and high-impact service has won the company high praise "Best Places to Work" and the "Fastest Growing Company in South Florida"- SFBJ. Hayes Locums offers a fun, energetic work environment, with competitive benefits and personal growth opportunities backed by highly experienced, top-ranked industry professionals. Founded on the principles of Servant Leadership, we put the needs of others first and developing our people to perform at the highest level. We are recognized for our integrity, which our physicians, clients, employees have grown to trust.
We are seeking a senior level help desk technician to add to our growing team and company. You will serve as a first point of contact for all users on technical problems and requests both in person and via email or phone. We strive to achieve first-call resolution to all requests and empower our technicians to do so. This requires strong general technical knowledge and highly effective communication skills. A passion for customer service and energy for helping people is critical.
The goal is maintaining stable technology platforms, enabling our users to be the best at what they do, and providing outstanding customer service internally.
- Provide technical support across all business end user platforms and technologies
- Perform troubleshooting both local and remotely
- Technical on-boarding of high volumes of new employees
- Work with Tier 2/3 team on issues requiring escalation
- Record all problems in help desk ticketing system
- Perform follow up with users on closed issues
- Identify areas for efficiency improvements
- Maintain asset inventory
- Participate in business continuity operations (hurricane preparedness)
- 3+ years in technical support roles
- Solid knowledge of Windows operating systems, Active Directory, Office 365, and networking concepts
- Technical documentation experience a plus
- Familiarity with MacOS a plus
- Strong understanding of desktop, laptop, tablet, and mobile device setup and troubleshooting
- Ability to diagnose and resolve complex technical issues
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer-oriented with an energy for helping others
- A+ and Network+ or equivalent certifications preferred
- Bachelor's Degree Required in technical field preferred