Overview & Benefits
Hayes Locums, is a temporary physician and advanced practices staffing agency delivering excellence in the healthcare industry since 2012. Our dedication to finding impactful healthcare professionals for hospitals and providing high-impact service has won the company high praise of "Best Places to Work" and the "Fastest Growing Staffing Company in the United States"- SIA.
Founded on the principles of Servant Leadership, we put the needs of others first and developing our people to perform at the highest level is the key to our success. We are recognized for our integrity, which our physicians, clients, and employees trust.
The Staff Accounting will report to the Accounting Manager and will be responsible for the timely and accurate preparation of operational accounting duties in a variety of areas.
How will you make an impact?
You will be responsible for accounting duties in the following areas:
- Set up physician direct deposit information
- Writes physician checks
- Imports all data into our payroll system
- Works with sales organization to distribute paystubs upon request
- Resolves any issues regarding payments
- Meets strict deadlines to avoid any delays to the payment
- Performs various checks to ensure the highest level of accuracy before sending payments
- Enters all payroll data into our excel databases
- Works with Finance to ensure accruals/reporting is accurate based on payroll data
- Creates invoices
- Puts together all supporting documents to complete the invoice
- Sends Invoices
- Resolves any issues regarding invoices
- Develops initial relationship with client regarding billing
- Assists AR specialist with check deposit issues into the accounting system/bank
- Writes all physician checks (pay/reimbursements)
- When needed, will assist clerks with closing out credit cards/writing internal checks
- Prepare and distribute all expense reports to sales consultants
- Ensures appropriate signatures are on all expense reports
- Submits to Accounting Manager/Controller on or before the 20th of each month
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field
- Minimum 2 years’ experience
- Experience and knowledge of General Ledger
- Strong proficiency in Excel
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to learn quickly
- Must be self-starter with a positive attitude and great organization and prioritizing skills
- Attention to detail and focus on accuracy is essential
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.