|As one of the United States leading physician placement firms, Hayes Locums provides both locum tenens and permanent placement services to hospitals, clinics and healthcare organizations in all 50 states. We work with more than 35 physician specialties. We have a network of physicians who are interested in short and long-term locums assignments, as well as permanent placements. |
Hayes Locums was founded on the need to improve healthcare consulting services to the physician and healthcare communities. We are recognized for providing exceptional, dependable services with the upmost of integrity, which our physicians and clients have grown to trust.
•Voted #4 (2017), #3 (2016) & #2 (2015) Top Workplace by the Sun-Sentinel
•Rank #4 (2016 & 2017) for Best Companies to Work for by the South Florida Business Journal
•Voted #18 (2016) Best Companies to Work for by the Florida Trend
•Best of Staffing for Client & Talent (2016 & 2017)
The Systems Engineer position is responsible for providing technical design, guidance, documentation, implementation, monitoring and advanced support to the IT team. This includes participation in and time management of assigned projects and tasks involving servers, desktops, and mobile devices with their associated apps, security, data storage, backups and disaster recovery.
The Systems Engineer will collaborate and carry out the Director’s vision by helping to design, plan, document, build and manage multiple projects. In this role you will ensure that system and data backups are in-place and verified to safeguard corporate operations. The engineer is responsible for servers and escalated end user related issues.
In this role, you will serve as a mentor to junior personnel, sharing experiences and knowledge to help the team grow and advance. As the Systems Engineer, it is imperative to be a self-starter because in this role you will be responsible for continuing to develop and improve our IT operations with a customer-focused emphasis. Our employees are our best resource and we are striving to improve their experience and make IT easier to use while adding security, accountability, and accessibility.
- Minimum of 5 years demonstrated IT experience
- Minimum 2 years of experience supporting all aspects of an enterprise infrastructure
- Working knowledge of Windows Servers (2012 or later) and Microsoft Active Directory in a Group Policy-centric, virtualized (VMware or Hyper-V) environment
- Proficient in monitoring, capacity planning, troubleshooting and resolving complex hardware and software problems
- Strong interpersonal skills with an emphasis on customer service & satisfaction in a team environment.
- At least one of the following certifications is required: MCSA (Windows 2012/2016), MCSA/MCSE (Cloud), VCP
|We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. |