Talent Acquisition Manager
Overview & Benefits
Are you invigorated by the opportunity to manage the team that is the lifeline to the growth of the "Fastest Growing Company in South Florida"-SFBJ? We are looking for top talent to join our leadership team as the Talent Acquisition Manager. If you are driven by creating and executing a competitive recruitment plan, have a strong background in attracting top talent through innovative channels, and experience in developing a team of recruiters, this opportunity is for you. A tenacious work ethic partnered with proven leadership experience in a high volume hiring company is imperative to be successful as the new Talent Acquisition Manager. As one of "The Best Places to Work"- (Sun Sentinel) for 3 years in a row, we are adding leaders passionate about joining our award winning culture.
- Forecast hiring needs with the leadership team through workforce planning and recruitment strategies to support the exponential growth of the business
- Responsible for the productivity and performance of recruiting team- motivate, develop, coach, and hold the team accountable
- Analyze, review, and manage applicant tracking system through reporting and pivot recruiting strategy
- Source top talent through innovative and advanced sourcing channels for candidates through job boards, colleges, cold calling, social media, employee referrals, and networking
- Responsible for company headcount goals and presenting results to the Executive Team with employment data
- Professionally represent and promote the Hayes brand at recruiting events, specifically expanding our branding on college campuses and networking events.
- Develop and execute consistent on-boarding processes and 120 day retention plans
- Bachelor's Degree Required
- 5 years of Talent Acquisition experience required
- Minimum of 3 years of managing at team of 3 or more