Talent Acquisition Specialist
Overview & Benefits
Join the “Fastest Growing Staffing Company in the US” as a Talent Acquisition Specialist, managing the recruiting efforts for one of the Sun Sentinel’s “Best Places to Work in South Florida.” Use your passion for talent and results to identify top talent, problem-solving skills to evaluate the hiring needs of our department leaders and serve as an integral part of our company’s success by helping meet and exceed hiring goals.
Hayes Locums is seeking a Talent Acquisition Professional to join our Human Resources Department. As a Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will focus on identifying talent for our inside sales organization and support functions. You will be responsible for the candidate lifecycle from sourcing, phone screening, and ultimately managing the offer and onboarding process. We are passionate about our culture, we are seeking a tenacious, hard-working individual with a positive attitude who wants to help grow our company by finding top talent.
How will you make an impact:
- Manage the presentation, selection, offer, negotiation, closing, onboarding and administrative components involved in full cycle recruiting.
- Generate high volume and quality pipeline of candidates under tight deadlines
- Use a competitive mentality to identify top talent for sales and support functions
- Proactively source talent on job boards such as LinkedIn and Indeed; build and maintain talent pipeline by sourcing passive candidates through extensive name generation research, relationship building, Boolean searches, and existing internal database.
- Provide new and creative ideas for hiring opportunities and efficiencies
- Effectively manage the hiring process and provide a positive candidate experience
- Participate in employer branding initiatives
- Serve as an ambassador of Hayes Locums on college campuses, at career fairs, in classroom presentations, and through partnerships with campus organizations
- Manage time effectively to support company growth goals
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or other related field
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in sales, talent acquisition or agency recruitment
- Commitment to process improvement in people strategies and initiatives.
- Ability to thrive in fast paced and ambiguous environment
- Strong Communication Skills; written and verbal
- Ability to multi task and handle multiple projects
- Tenacious work ethic and positive attitude
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.