Overview & Benefits
Work in the fastest growing staffing company in the United States! Our travel coordinators provide a high-level support for our physicians traveling through our luxury concierge service. Hayes Locums is a fully operational, stand-alone travel agency and you will have the opportunity to be coached by a Six Sigma Black Belt leader. Through our hands-on training, you will learn how to be an asset to the sales process.
The Travel Coordinator position is responsible for securing reservations for flights, cars, and hotels for Hayes Locums employees, consultants and physicians. Travel Coordinators provide exceptional service and product knowledge within an office based team and have the ability to multi-task.
Ready to "take off" on a new career?
- Partner with Assignment Coordinators and consultants to make professional and accurate business travel arrangements, including air, car, hotel and ground transportation for travelers.
- Confirm travel requests via e-mails, request forms and spreadsheets
- Complete and send credit card authorizations as needed
- Track physicians credentialing process to ensure flights are booked accordingly
- Work with the accounting department to ensure all travel costs are accounted for and billed to the appropriate party
- Provide excellent customer service to both Physicians and Sales Operations
- Bachelor’s Degree or experience in lieu of education
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a professional office environment providing customer service in the hospitality industry
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in a native airline Global Distribution System (GDS) required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proven time management skills focusing on urgent and overlapping deadlines
- Industry Certifications preferred
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.