Overview & Benefits
Work in the fastest growing staffing company in the United States! Our Travel Coordinators provide a high-level support for our physicians traveling through our luxury concierge service. Hayes Locums has a fully operational, stand-alone inhouse travel agency. Through our hands-on training, you will learn how to be an asset to the sales process and will play a major part in the customer experience.
The Travel Coordinator position is responsible for securing reservations for flights, cars, and hotels for Hayes Locums employees, consultants and physicians. Travel Coordinators provide exceptional service and product knowledge within an office based team and have the ability to multi-task.
Ready to "take off" on a new career?
- Partner with Assignment Coordinators and Inside Sales consultants to make professional and accurate business travel arrangements, including air, car, hotel and ground transportation for travelers.
- Confirm travel requests via e-mails, request forms and spreadsheets
- Complete and send credit card authorizations as needed
- Track physicians credentialing process to ensure flights are booked accordingly
- Work with the accounting department to ensure all travel costs are accounted for and billed to the appropriate party
- Bachelor’s Degree or experience in lieu of education
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a professional office environment providing customer service in the hospitality industry
- 1 year of experience in a native airline Global Distribution System (GDS) preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proven time management skills focusing on urgent and overlapping deadlines
- Ability to manage time focusing on priorities
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future