Vice President of Operations
Overview & Benefits
Hayes Locums is the "Fastest Growing Company in South Florida" and we are seeking an innovative, dynamic Servant Leader to join our executive leadership team as the Vice President of Operations. The VP of Operations will create and execute company strategy to ensure strategic excellence in our service divisions, synergize our service and sales teams, ensure process efficiencies, and develop top talent to scale Hayes Locums.
Hayes Locums, is a temporary physician and advanced practices staffing agency delivering excellence in the healthcare industry since 2012. Our dedication to finding impactful healthcare professionals for hospitals and providing high-impact service has won the company high praise of "Best Places to Work" and the "Fastest Growing Staffing Company in the United States"- SIA. We offer a fulfilling and energetic work environment, with competitive compensation and professional growth opportunities. Founded on the principles of Servant Leadership, we put the needs of others first and developing our people to perform at the highest level is the key to our success. We are recognized for our integrity, which our physicians, clients, and employees trust.
- Establish strategic direction and set goals including rapid growth management, cost, quality, delivery and customer satisfaction.
- Work with the COO and Executive Team on resolving cross-functional issues and identifying business opportunities to scale the company in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Foster teamwork with cross functional departments by leading, motivating, and empowering Directors and Managers
- Identify innovative solutions, including new technology, to streamline communications and processes to deliver best-in-class quality, service delivery and efficiencies
- Serve as a champion of people and culture by identifying, developing, and performance managing talent to consistently drive service excellence.
- Partner with Sales, Marketing, IT, Legal, and HR departments to consistently drive the company’s strategic vision and direction
- Accountable for generating increased productivity and revenues while managing budgets, revenue targets, and Profit & Loss.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 10 years of leadership experience in multi-level and cross-functional teams
- Proven success of driving customer service excellence by operating on a customer centric model
- Analytical skills with expert ability to gather information, evaluate, develop solutions, and pivot based on data and trends
- Demonstrated success in process improvement in a high growth company
- Experienced financial and strategic planner with ability to manage multimillion-dollar budgets
- Servant Leader with high emotional intelligence
- Efficient, motivated self-starter that is deadline driven and efficient
- Ability to tackle and solve challenging operational problems that require resourcefulness, creative thinking, and collaboration